Orange & Carrot Soup
It’s finally Winter again, meaning it’s time to start whipping up delicious soup! Our orange and carrot soup is tasty, warming and vegan!
Tips & Tricks
- Serve with dollops of sour cream and a sprinkling of grated cheese, or if you’re dairy-free, your favourite soy cream and vegan cheese!
- For extra flavour try adding a teaspoon cumin, a pinch of chilli flakes or a teaspoon of crushed ginger to the mix when you’re sautéing the onion.
- Heat a lug of oil in a large saucepan over a medium-low heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the orange zest and carrots, season with salt and pepper, then continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, and simmer for around 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, then puree with a blender until smooth. Stir through the orange juice and serve immediately.
- 1 Pams Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 8 medium Pams Carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Pams Orange, juiced and zested
- 4 cups Pams Vegetable Stock