Pea & Haloumi Fritters
Our pea and haloumi fritters are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Make them a meal by serving with a slice of lemon and a green salad.
Tips & Tricks
- Turn up the flavour by adding spring onion, chilli and lemon zest to the fritter mixture. Serve with a dollop of thick plain yoghurt.
- Courgette and peas work great together but can easily be substituted for other veg floating around instead.
- Cook the courgettes in some butter over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, cooking for an additional minute. Season with salt and pepper, then let cool.
- Mix the eggs, flour, haloumi and cooled veg mixture until combined. Heat a glug of oil in a frying pan.
- Working in batches, place in spoonfuls of the fritter mixture.
- Fry over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- 1 cup Pams Minted Garden Peas, defrosted
- 2 courgettes, diced
- 200g Pams Finest Haloumi Cheese, diced
- ¾ cup Pams Self-Raising Flour
- 3 Pams Free Range Eggs