Pumpkin Winter Wellness Soup
This vibrant soup is also delish with the addition of celery, carrot and kumara. For an added savoury touch try crumbling over crispy bacon or prosciutto.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes or until the onion starts to soften.
- Add 5 cups of cold water plus the tomatoes. Bring to the boil, adding ginger spice drops and a good sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender and puree with a stick blender.
- Top with coriander leaves and a good grind of black pepper.
- 1 Pams Organic Onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1kg Pams Organic Pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- Can Pams Organic Tomatoes
- 3 drops Pams Finest Ginger Spice Drops
- Fresh coriander leaves