Two Ingredient Pancakes
Our two ingredient pancakes are so quick and simple - even your kids will be able to whip up the batter with ease! The best part - they’re much more nutritious than classic pancakes, whilst still being super tasty.
Tips & Tricks
- Fresh berries are in season and delicious, let your little ones get creative and make their own edible masterpieces on their pancakes! Another great addition is a good drizzle of Pams Finest Maple Syrup or a dusting of Pams Icing Sugar.
- Whisk the eggs, before stirring through the mashed banana.
- Cook the pancakes in some butter or coconut oil over medium heat in batches. The smaller you make the pancakes, the easier they’ll be to turn - we recommend using around a Tablespoon of batter per pancake.
- When the edges start to crisp, use a spatula to flip and cook the other side. Serve immediately.
- 3 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 ½ medium size bananas, mashed