23 10 2019
This quick and easy stir fry is the perfect midweek meal for the whole family. And if there’s someone who doesn’t like spice, you can simply take their serving out before you add the chilli. To make it extra filling and flavoursome, serve with rice and sesame seeds.
Tip: Remove the seeds from your chilli to turn down the heat.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Pams Sesame oil
- 2cm length of ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 500g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 450g asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1-2 large red chillis, cut into 0.5mm lengths
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the asparagus, chilli and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes until the asparagus is cooked but still firm. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.