23 10 2019
This quick and easy stir fry is the perfect midweek meal for the whole family. You'd never believe the flavour pay off from only 6 ingredients! To make it extra filling and flavoursome, serve with rice and sesame seeds.
Tip: This stir fry tastes even better with the addition of 1-2 fresh red chillis. Slice them into half centimetre rounds and throw in at the same time as the asparagus. Remove the seeds for a more toned down heat.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Pams Sesame Oil
- 2cm length of ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 500g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 450g asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the asparagus and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes until the asparagus is cooked but still firm. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.