1 10 2018
This salad is an example of how delicious healthy meals can be! When asparagus is out of season, you can substitute for sliced courgette or snow peas.
- 1 cup Pams Superfoods Red Quinoa
- 1 bunch Pams Asparagus, ends snapped off
- Large handful Pams Baby Spinach
- 2-3 Pams Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 100g Pams Cold Smoked Salmon
- ¼ cup Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Pams Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Pams White Sugar
- Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the quinoa in a large serving bowl, roughly chop the asparagus and toss through the quinoa along with the spinach and spring onion.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss again.
- Arrange curls of smoked salmon over the top.
Makes 4 Servings.