18 11 2020
Nothing says roast like stuffing! You’ll be amazed at the level of flavour these 5 ingredient stuffing balls contain – especially wrapped in our to-die-for streaky bacon!
Tip: Instead add some dried stock powder to your boiling water for extra depth of flavour.
Christmas Prep Hack: Save yourself time on the big day – make these the day before, then bake just before serving. Easy!
Tip: Make your stuffing balls vegetarian friendly by leaving out the bacon – or do a mix of half and half to appeal to all your guests!
Tip: Make your stuffing balls vegan friendly by leaving out the egg (and bacon). Why not try throwing in a handful of toasted Pams Walnuts or Pams Dried Cranberries for added texture and flavour!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 23 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
- 2 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 Pams Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 250g pack Pams Streaky Bacon, rashers cut in half
- Mix together the stuffing mix, eggs and 1½ cups of boiling water.
- Fry the onion in a little oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Finely chop the rosemary leaves, then add to the stuffing mix. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Roll the mixture into 16 golf-ball sized portions, wrap with ½ a rasher of bacon and place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C. Serve while hot.
Makes 16 stuffing balls as part of the Pams Feasting on Kiwi Favourites Christmas menuYouTube