23 10 2019
Delight your guests with these wonderful canapés. They’re perfect for your next event - quick and easy to make and full of delicious flavour.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 packet Pams Finest Prosciutto, cut in half lengthways
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- Wrap a strip of prosciutto tightly around each piece of asparagus.
- Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with oil and turn carefully to coat. Season with salt and pepper and scatter over the lemon zest.
- Bake at 200°C in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the tips start to go brown and the asparagus is tender.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Makes 12 pieces.