4 10 2019
Our balsamic mushrooms and whipped feta is a delicious brunch dish and a nice way to mix it up from your usual bacon and eggs. That said, adding a poached egg or two is highly recommended! Serving with our Pams Gluten Free Everyday Loaf means you can make sure no one misses out at your next brunch with family or friends.
Tip: Add rosemary or thyme to your mushrooms to bring the flavour to the next level.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Pams Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Pams Butter, melted
- 150g Pams Finest Feta
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 slices Pams Gluten Free Everyday Loaf, toasted
- Place the mushrooms upside down on a large baking tray. Brush with butter and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 15 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together the feta and yogurt to make the whipped feta.
- Spread the whipped feta on the pieces of toast, top with the mushrooms and serve.
Makes 4 servings.