7 4 2021
Forget takeaways with this super tasty Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry. Easy, healthy, delicious and ready in 20 minutes - this is sure to be the family’s new favourite mid-week dinner!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Tip: Add Pams Soy Sauce for an extra kick of flavour and garnish with a sprinkle of chilli flakes and sesame seeds.
- 1 broccoli head, chopped into florets
- 400g beef mince
- 2 tbl Pams Crushed Ginger
- 2 tbl Pams Crushed Garlic
- ¼ cup Pams Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 1 packet Pams Hokkien Noodles
- Place a large pot of salted water onto boil. Once boiling add the broccoli florets and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add a splash of oil to a large fry pan on high heat, add the mince and season well with salt & pepper and cook until the mince is well browned.
- Add the ginger, garlic & BBQ sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes until fragrant and well combined.
- Add the noodles, separating gently, and cook for a further 2 minutes until heated through.
- Finally add the blanched broccoli and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 Serves