Category: Main Meal
25 5 2020
Our Pams Beef Grill Sticks are deliciously spiced with middle eastern kofta flavours. Paired with freshly grilled vegetable skewers, they are the perfect BBQ finger food and a wonderful way to get into the summer spirit.
Tip: Make it one square meal by serving with 1 tub Pams Original Hummus drizzled with Pams Olive Oil and a sprinkling of sumac, pomegranate and mint.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 Packets Pams Beef Grill Sticks
- 10 Pams Bamboo Skewers 20cm
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 2 courgettes
- 1 punnet Pams Tomato Medley
- Cook the beef grill sticks as per the packet instructions and set aside to rest.
- Prepare the vegetables by cutting them into big chunks. Put them in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Skewer the vegetables onto ten skewers and BBQ them for 4 minutes on either side.
- Serve immediately with the beef grill sticks.
Makes 5 Servings