15 12 2020
These egg-celent mini sliders are soon to be your new brunch favourite. Layered with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs, melted cheese & creamy guacamole, you’ll find it hard to stop at one!
Tip: Add a slather of Pams Classic Mayonnaise, Pams American Mustard or Pams Tomato Relish to make your brunch sliders extra zesty.
Tip: Decorate your brunch sliders by spearing each slider with a Pams Toothpick topped with a Pams Cherry Tomato.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 6 Pams Brioche Burger Buns
- 1 cup Pams Tasty Cheese grated
- 6 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 250g packet Pams Streaky Bacon
- 1 packet Pams Guacamole
- ½ bag Pams Rocket
- Lay the bacon on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C, flipping halfway through.
- Cut the buns in half and cover each side with grated cheese. Place under the grill in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and season well. Make 6 mini omelettes roughly the same size as the buns. Add a little oil to a small non-stick frying pan and make the omelettes one at a time.
- Assemble the sliders with the omelettes, bacon, rocket & guacamole. Cut into quarters and serve immediately.
Makes 24 Sliders