13 6 2019
There's nothing like a bowl of soothing, creamy soup to set you right in the middle of winter – especially when teamed with our Pams Finest Mascarpone and Black Truffle Cream pasta sauce. The combination of truffle and mascarpone transform a normal soup into something extraordinary. Serve with some buttery, toasted Pams bread.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 Pams Brown Onion roughly chopped
- 3 Pams Organic Agria Potatoes roughly chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 a Cauliflower chopped into florets
- 5 cups Pams Chicken Stock
- 1 pottle of Pams Finest Mascarpone & Black Truffle Cream fresh pasta sauce
- Heat a large saucepan and fry the Onion & Potato in Olive Oil until onions are soft and fragrant. Around 5-10 minutes.
- Add the Garlic, Cauliflower and Chicken Stock, cover and simmer on a medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup, season with salt and pepper, then stir through the Mascarpone Truffle Sauce.
Makes 4-6 Servings.