Category: Sweet Treats
18 8 2020
Who says making a tiramisu has to be a long, drawn out process with umpteen ingredients? Give our cheat’s tiramisu a whirl – we promise your guests will be wowed!
Tip: Make it kid-friendly by swapping out the instant coffee for 6 teaspoons of Pams Drinking Chocolate.
Tip: For extra indulgence, try adding a sprinkle of grated Pams Finest Dark Chocolate between your tiramisu layers.
Prep time: 20 minutes + setting time
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 200g pack savoiardi biscuits
- 300ml bottle Pams Cream
- 2 Tbsp Pams Icing Sugar
- 1 tub Pams Finest Vanilla Bean Custard
- 3 tsp Pams Smooth Roast Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp Pams Cocoa Powder
- In a shallow dish, dissolve the instant coffee in 2 cups of boiling water. Set aside to cool down.
- Whip the cream and icing sugar until thickened, then gently fold through the custard.
- Quickly dip each biscuit in the coffee, placing in a medium sized serving dish or casserole dish until you have a single layer of biscuits covering the base.
- Top the biscuits with half of the cream and custard mix, spreading to cover the surface evenly. Repeat the process with another layer of coffee dipped biscuits and the remaining cream mixture.
- Dust the cocoa powder evenly over the top of the tiramisu and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Makes 6-8 servings