20 12 2018
Eating economically doesn’t mean that you can’t make meals full of delicious flavours! These chicken tacos are an easy weeknight meal and taste as good as they look.
Ready in 2 hours
- 7kg Value Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 35g packet Value Taco Seasoning
- 6 Pams White Wraps
- ½ Pams Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 225g Pams Fresh Guacamole
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 125g sour cream
- 1 lime, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the chicken from the packaging and place in a shallow dish. Drizzle with the olive oil and rub to coat.
- Sprinkle over the taco mix, turning the chicken to get good coverage.
- Transfer the chicken, breast side up, to a roasting dish and cook for 1 ½ hours or until juices run clear when the thigh is pierced with a skewer.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- Heat the wraps in a toasted sandwich press or the microwave.
- Arrange a bed of lettuce on each wrap, cover with sliced chicken, a dollop of guacamole and cherry tomato slices. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
Makes 6 Servings.