13 6 2019
Everybody loves a warming bowl of chicken soup - this hot, salty and savoury noodle soup is the perfect no-fuss mid-week meal. To create a complete meal, add some snow peas to the miso broth before ladling over noodles and serve with a soft-boiled egg.
Tip: boil your egg for 5 mins for the perfect soft-boiled egg.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 400g twin pack of Pams Udon noodles
- 4 cups of Pams chicken stock
- 5 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of white miso paste
- 450g Pams Free Range chicken tenders thinly sliced
- 10 Pams button mushrooms cut into quaters
- Bring chicken stock and water to boil in a medium saucepan and add Miso paste.
- Add chicken and mushrooms and simmer for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile place udon noodles in a bowl and pour over some boiling water to cover. Leave noodles to stand for a few minutes and tease them apart. Drain noodles and divide between serving bowls.
- Ladle hot soup and its contents over the noodles in bowls, dividing equally. Garnish with fresh spring onion and a soft-boiled egg.
Makes 4 Servings.