16 6 2020
Our prawn skewers are perfect for so many occasions. Make them ahead for a BBQ, serve at the start of your next dinner party, or plate up with some salad for an easy, light lunch – the possibilities are endless!
Tip: Serve your prawn skewers with a side of rice and your favourite seasonal greens to make it a full meal.
Tip: Soak your wooden skewers for an hour before threading – this helps prevent too much charring while they’re being cooked.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Pams Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Pams Crushed Chilli
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 bag Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns, defrosted
- Pat the prawns dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the prawns to the butter mixture and toss until evenly coated. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread two prawns onto each skewer, until all prawns are threaded.
- Heat a barbeque or frying pan to a high heat, then cook skewers for 1 to 2 minutes each side, or until the prawns are cooked through and golden.
Makes roughly 20 skewers