11 9 2018
Lay this fabulous looking bark on your next platter to really wow your guests - or indulge in a delish after-dinner treat!
- 200g Pams finest white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dried mango
- ¼ cup Pams dried cranberries
- 70g Pams sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 200g Pams finest dark chocolate
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- Small handful coconut chips, lightly toasted
- Small handful Pams pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Cover two chopping boards with foil.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth and then pour a layer approximately .5cm thick over the foil.
- Scatter the mango, cranberries and almonds over the chocolate and then allow to cool and set at room temperature.
- Repeat the same process with the dark chocolate and its ingredients.
- Once the barks have set, break into shards and store in an airtight container.
Makes around 15 pieces of each variety.