Category: Main Meal
29 7 2019
Our coconut and lime poached fish is quick and simple to make but will be sure to knock the socks off your dinner guests! The depth of flavour in our fresh fish stock is what makes this dinner, so make sure you’re cooking with the real thing!
Tip: Top with mung bean sprouts, coriander leaves and sliced red chilli and serve alongside rice or steamed greens and a wedge of lime.
Tip: Add a little Pams White Sugar to the broth to suit your taste and round off the flavour.
Tip: Freeze extra stock in ice cubes for future use.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Pams Finest Fresh Fish Stock
- 1 can Pams Coconut Cream
- 4cm knob fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 coriander stem roots, thinly sliced
- 600g white fish fillets
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- In a large saucepan heat the fish stock, coconut cream, ginger and coriander roots.
- Bring to a gentle simmer for 10 minutes and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Add the fish and lime juice and poach for 5 minutes until just cooked through.
Makes 4 servings