29 7 2019
Our coconut and lime poached fish is quick and simple to make but will be sure to knock the socks off your dinner guests! Top with mung bean sprouts, coriander leaves and sliced red chilli and serve alongside rice or steamed greens.
Tip: a little white sugar can be added to the broth to round off the flavour.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Pams Finest Fish Stock (tip: freeze excess stock for future use)
- 1 can Pams Coconut Cream
- 4cm knob fresh ginger, sliced
- Sliced roots of 2 coriander stems
- 600g white fish fillets
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- In a large saucepan heat the fish stock, coconut cream, ginger and coriander roots. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bring to a gentle simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and lime juice, poach for 5 minutes until just cooked through.
Makes 4 Servings.