4 6 2019
Chicken soup nurtures the soul and is made even better with crunchy garlic bread as an accompaniment. For an extra boost try popping in some diced Pams organic veges at the same time as the stock goes in.
Ready in: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Pams Butter, softened
- 2 drops Pams Finest Natural Garlic Extract
- 1 Pams Superfoods Gluten Free Pizza Base
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1.5 litres Pams Chicken Stock
- 8 tablespoons Pams Finest Juliana Vegetable Soup Mix
- A large handful of shredded cooked chicken
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the chicken stock in a large saucepan and once boiling stir through the soup mix. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the chicken for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- At the same time, mix the butter and spice drops together and spread over the pizza base. Sprinkle with the parsley. Place on a baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes until golden and the butter is melted.
- Chop the pizza base into wedges and serve alongside the soup.
Makes 4 Servings.