Category: Main Meal
8 6 2020
Our Easy Chicken Tray Bake is the perfect no-fuss meal. Made with Pams Mini Roasties and paired with honey mustard chicken wrapped in bacon, it’s sure to sure to impress the whole family (even though it’s wonderfully simple to put together). Don’t have any of our mini roasties? They’re easily subbed for half a kilo of your favourite mixed, seasonal veg.
Tip: If you don’t have a microwave you can heat the honey, mustard and sugar in a saucepan until combined.
Tip: Add courgettes & capsicum when adding the chicken to your tray to get extra Veg into the mix.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1 x pack Pams Mini Roasties
- 4 Tbsp Pams Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 Tbsp Pams Multi-Flora with Manuka Honey
- 2 Tbsp Pams Brown Sugar
- 4 Pams Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 slices Pams Streaky Bacon
- Assemble the vegetables in a non-stick oven tray. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- While the veg is baking, microwave the honey, mustard and sugar together for 30 seconds, stirring well to combine.
- Baste the chicken with the honey mustard glaze, ensuring the chicken is well covered.
- To wrap the chicken, lay out 2 pieces of bacon per breast on a plate, put the breast in the middle and tightly wrap around the bacon.
- Remove the potatoes and vegetables from the oven and turn them. Add the chicken, top with remaining glaze and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
Makes 4 servings