20 4 2020
No flour to be seen, but keen to bake something yummy? Try our flourless peanut butter cookies – this may be the simplest cookie recipe you’ll ever make! To take these up another level, stir in a handful of Pams Milk Chocolate Drops for a chocolate peanut butter twist.
Tip: When pulled from the oven, your cookies will be quite soft. Wait for them to cool and harden before eating.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup Pams Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ⅔ cup Pams Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp Pams Baking Soda
- Beat together the sugar, peanut butter and egg, then mix in the vanilla essence and baking soda.
- Roll balls of approximately 1 tablespoon, then place on a lined baking tray. Flatten each ball by pressing down with a fork.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 – 14 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
Makes 16 cookies