30 11 2018
Light, fresh and quick to put together, this tortelloni pasta dish makes for a delicious summer lunch or dinner!
Ready in: 15 minutes
- ½ punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pams Finest Balsamic Vinegar
- 250g Pams Finest Four Cheese Tortelloni
- ¼ cup baby basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Heat a large saucepan of boiling salted water and cook the pasta according to packet instructions until just tender. Drain well.
- Divide the tortelloni between two shallow bowls, spoon over the tomatoes and scatter with basil leaves and pine nuts.
Makes 2 Servings.