15 6 2020
Nothing beats a steaming bowl of apple crumble on a cold Winter’s evening. Try our gluten-free take on this classic – a delicious dessert to share with everyone!
Tip: Serve warm with a generous scoop of Pams Finest Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 tin Pams Apple Pie Filling
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp Pams Brown Sugar
- 80g Pams Butter, at room temperature
- 140g Pams Ground Almonds
- 1 cup Pams Gluten Free Muesli
- Empty the apple pie filling into an oven proof dish, sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar and the cinnamon, then mix to combine.
- Mix the ground almonds and brown sugar. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the mixture, until it’s well combined and crumbly.
- Stir through the gluten free muesli, then scatter the crumble mix over the apples. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes, or until the crumble is crisp and golden.
Makes 4 servings.