31 10 2019
Top off your Halloween spread with a seriously spooky bowlful of hands and eyeballs. Made with real fruit and berries, it tastes so good the everyone’s going to want to try.
Prep time: 5 minutes (+ freezing of ice)
Cook time: none
- 1 packet Pams Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- 1 tin lychees
- ½ cup Pams Frozen Blueberries
- 1 packet Pams Toothpicks
- 2 bottle Pams Soda water with a Lemon Twist.
- 1 tin Pams Boysenberries
Fill the gloves up with water and tie off the ends. Freeze overnight.
- Make the eyeballs by stuffing a blueberry inside the lychees and securing by spiking with a toothpick.
- Put the skewered eyeballs aside in a bowl.
- Pour the soda water into a large punch bowl, add the tin of boysenberries including the juice, and stir to combine.
- Remove the gloves from around the ice by running under some warm water and cutting the end off, finally peeling away the glove. Add to the punch.
- Serve into cups using a ladle and garnish with the eyeballs.
Makes 12 Servings.