28 8 2020
Our super easy hazelnut brownies are fudgy in the middle and full of decadent dark chocolate pieces. Perfect for an afternoon treat, an indulgent dessert with a scoop of Pams Finest Vanilla Ice Cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Add some extra crunch by adding a handful of Pams Hazelnuts to the brownie mix.
Tip: For extra wow factor, sprinkle some extra Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Chunks and Pams Hazelnuts on top before you pop the brownie in the oven.
Tip: The oat flour can be substituted for Pams Plain Flour or Pams Ground Almonds.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 200g Pams Hazelnut Spread
- ½ cup Pams Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Pams Rolled Oats (makes ¾ cup oat flour)
- 80g Pams Butter
- 3 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Make the oat flour by blending the oats in a food processor until fine.
- Melt the butter and hazelnut spread in a saucepan. Leave to cool slightly.
- Gently beat the eggs with the sugar until just blended, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Stir in the cooled butter and hazelnut mixture. Add the flour and a pinch of salt, then fold into the wet mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, then pour into a 23cm square tin.
- Bake at 180°C in a preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean from the middle of the brownie. Let the brownie cool completely before cutting.
Makes 16 squares