Category: Main Meal
31 5 2020
Craving a takeaway chicken stir fry, but looking for a healthier alternative? Our honey and ginger chicken stir fry is an easy, no fuss meal, which doesn’t compromise on flavour. For an extra kick, serve with sliced fresh chilis and a handful of fresh coriander.
Tip: The veg in this stir fry is really up to you! Try our delicious Pams Five Vege Medley mix, or get creative using any fresh veg you have in your fridge.
Tip: Serve with on a bed of steamed Pams Basmatic Rice or Pams Hokkien Noodles. Running short on time? Our Pams Basmati Instant Rice is ready in only 90 seconds in the microwave!
Tip: Need dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Prepare and marinate the chicken in the morning or the night before – it will only increase the flavour!
Prep time: 5 minutes + marinating time
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Pams Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Pams Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Pams Squeezable Liquid Honey
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger, or Pams Crushed Ginger
- 400g Pams Free Range Boneless Chicken Thighs, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups Pam Five Vege Medley, Pams Classic Stir Fry Frozen Vegetables or chopped veg of your choice
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger, then pour over the sliced chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, then cook the chicken in 2 batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring or tossing often.
- Add the vegetables to the pan with all of the chicken, continuing to cook until the veggies are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
Makes 4 servings