30 3 2021
The ultimate Easter showstopper! Our easy Hot Cross Cream Puffs are the perfect centerpiece to your Easter get together.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Tip: Make your Hot Cross Cream Puff platter extra festive by decorating with Easter eggs!
- 2 boxes Pams Cream Puffs
- 1 400g bag Pams White Compound Chocolate Buttons
- 4 drops food colour of your choice – we used pink and yellow!
- ½ tsp Pams Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Pams Cream, warmed
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, whisking until smooth.
- Evenly divide the melted chocolate between 3 bowls, reserving a few tablespoons for piping.
- Mix the cinnamon and cream into the first bowl of chocolate and mix the food colouring into the remaining 2 bowls.
- Dip half of your cream puffs in the cinnamon mix and set aside.
- Dip the remaining cream puffs in the coloured chocolate and quickly scatter with sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
- Place the reserved white chocolate in a piping bag, and pipe white chocolate crosses over the cinnamon cream puffs.
- Arrange the cream puffs on a platter in the shape of a wreath. Place in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Makes 40 cream puffs