23 10 2019
If you haven’t yet tried courgetti (courgette spaghetti), now is the time. It’s a light and healthy substitute for pasta, and delicious paired with our lamb and mint meatballs.
Tip: if you don’t have a vegetable spiralizer then you can peel your courgettes into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 500g Lamb Mince
- ½ cup Pams Panko Crumbs
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 4 courgettes, spiralized
- 1 tin Pams Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- In a large bowl combine the lamb mince, panko crumbs, egg, mint and season with salt and pepper. Mix well using your hands.
- Roll mixture into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Pan fry the meatballs for 8 minutes until evenly brown.
- Add the pasta sauce to your meatballs and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Divide the spiralized courgette, meatballs and pasta sauce between bowls and serve immediately.
Makes 3-4 servings.