23 10 2019
It’s not a real BBQ without a potato salad. Our lemon and asparagus version, however, is a great way to mix it up with lighter and fresher flavours.
Tip: If you fancy a creamier potato salad, simply add more pasta sauce to your taste.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 kg new potatoes
- 1/2 tub of Pams Finest Zesty Artisan Goats Cheese & Lemon Cream Pasta Sauce
- 400g asparagus
- 4 Tbsp Pams Moroccan Capers
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- In a large pot, gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender with a good bite, then add the asparagus and cook for a further 1 minute. Drain the water and allow the potatoes and asparagus to cool.
- In a large salad bowl mix the pasta sauce, capers, spring onions and lemon juice together.
- Add the potatoes and asparagus and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Makes 5 servings.