24 3 2020
Our Mexican Beans recipe makes the perfect base for your lunch while you’re working from home! Try your beans with some crispy lettuce on a Pams Tortilla, over some brown rice, or on top of corn chips with a dollop of sour cream and Pams Classic Guacamole!
Tip: Don’t have the Pams Corn, Bean & Capsicum Mexican Roast on hand? Sub it out with a tin of Pams Whole Kernel Corn instead.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Pams Brown Onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp Pams Burrito Mexican Spice Mix
- 1 tin Pams Italian Diced Chilli and Herb Tomatoes
- ½ bag Pams Frozen Corn, Bean and Capsicum Mexican Roast
- 1 tin Pams Cannellini Beans
- Sauté the onion in a splash of oil over a medium heat for a minute, then add the burrito spice mix. Cook for a further five minutes before adding the tomatoes and half a cup of water. Simmer and reduce for ten minutes.
- Add corn mix and cannellini beans and simmer for a further five minutes.
- Serve immediately, or allow to cool and freeze in portions for later.
Makes 4 servings