2 6 2020
Our stuffed kumara is a tasty, quick dinner or delicious lunch to pack for work or school. For an extra kick of flavour, serve with a dollop of sour cream, a squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of coriander.
Tip: Try popping the kumara splits back in the oven once sprinkled with cheese, for a delicious, melted cheese coating.
Tip: For a more meaty alternative try filling your kumara with our quick and easy Chilli Con Carne instead.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 4 medium Pams Organic Kumara
- 1 tin Pams Chilli Beans
- 2 cups Pams Frozen Mexican Roast
- 1 cup Pams Tex Mex 3 Cheese Blend
- 1 pottle Pams Spicy Guacamole
- Prick the kumara all over with a fork, place on a lined baking tray, then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 200°C, or until cooked through.
- Add the beans and Mexican mix to a pan over medium heat. Simmer until hot.
- Cut the kumara in half lengthways, almost to the bottom and split open. Use a fork to slightly mash the flesh of each of the kumara, then divide the bean mixture evenly between them.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and dollop with guacamole.
Makes 4 servings