3 9 2020
Our ultimate indulgent brekkie! Made with crispy hash browns and delicious, homemade hollandaise sauce, this is sure to be your new family favourite.
Tip: If you’re short on time try using Pams Hollandaise Sauce instead!
Tip: If your sauce becomes too thick add lemon juice 1 teaspoon at a time until it reaches the desired consistency. If it begins to split, whisk in an ice cube until your sauce comes back together.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- ½ bag Pams Mini Hash Browns
- 8 rashers Pams Streaky Bacon
- 8 Pams Free Range Eggs, plus 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp Pams Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Pams Butter, melted
- 2 cups Pams Baby Spinach
- Bake the mini hash browns as per packet instructions. Lay the bacon on a separate, lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- To make the hollandaise, half fill a pot with water and bring to a steady simmer. Place the egg yolks and lemon juice in a heatproof bowl, placing over the pot of simmering water. Whisk vigorously for a couple of minutes.
- Very slowly drizzle in the melted butter while you continue to whisk. When all the butter has been added and the hollandaise has thickened, remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Keep your hollandaise warm until you’re ready to serve.
- To poach the eggs, fill a large saucepan with water, add 2 tablespoons of Pams White Vinegar and bring to the boil. Crack your eggs directly into the water, lower the heat to just below boiling and poach your eggs for 3 minutes.
- To assemble, evenly divide your hash browns between four plates. Top each plate with two pieces of bacon, a handful of wilted spinach, two poached eggs and a generous dollop of hollandaise. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings