3 10 2018
Our shortbread makes the perfect base to mix and match your favourite fillings. We’ve used macadamias and white chocolate for ours, but the possibilities are endless!
Tip: Try swapping the macadamias for hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts – or choose your favourite chocolate chips or dried fruit!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 250g Pams Butter, softened
- ¾ cup Pams White Sugar
- 2 cups Pams Plain Flour
- ½ cup Pams Cornflour
- 70g packet Pams Macadamia Pieces, roughly chopped
- 1 Pams Finest White Chocolate Block
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Mix in the flour and cornflour, followed by the macadamia nuts.
- Lightly knead the dough, then roll it out to approximately 1cm thick.
- Using your favourite shaped cookie cutter, cut out shapes and place them on a lined baking tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, to prevent the biscuits from spreading in the oven
- Bake at 160°C for 15 minutes, until very lightly coloured. Cool on a wire rack.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top of the cooled biscuits, or dip to coat the bottom.
Makes approx. 26 biscuits