Category: Main Meal
3 9 2018
Our more-ish tart is great for lunch, an easy dinner - or even breakfast! Serve warm with some baby rocket leaves on top, or for a vegetarian twist, omit the salami for grilled eggplant!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 - 35 minutes
- 2 cups Pams Sliced Red Onions
- 1 ½ sheets Pams Frozen Flaky Puff Pastry
- 1-2 courgettes, sliced
- 150g salami, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Pams Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, whisked
- Cook the onion in some olive oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until tender and starting to colour at the edges.
- On a lined baking tray, place the pastry end to end with a 1cm overlap, then press to seal. Fold the pastry in to create a 1cm ridge all around the edge.
- Cover the pastry base with the onion, courgette and salami.
- Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle the mozzarella over top.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg, then fan bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
Makes 4 servings