18 11 2020
Our fresh and flavoursome pea salad is the perfect summer dish as a light accompaniment to your main meal.
Tip: If you LOVE feta, add the whole block!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 bag Pams Frozen Baby Garden Peas
- 1 bunch Pams Asparagus, chopped into pieces
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 Pams Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 handful mint, finely chopped
- ½ block of feta, crumbled
- Cook the peas and asparagus in a large pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes, strain, then run cold water over to cool.
- When cool, add the courgette, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a dash of olive oil, then toss well to combine. Finish with the fresh mint and feta.
Makes 10 side servings as part of the Pams Feasting on Kiwi Favourites Christmas menu