27 12 2019
Our fresh and fruity Caprese Salad is a delicious and impressive looking dish to bring to your next barbeque. By the end of the night everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
Tip: The balsamic reduction can be made ahead of time and stored in your fridge in a clean jar. This is a tasty accompaniment to a whole host of dishes - so it’s a great one to have on hand!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- ½ cup Pams Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 punnets Pams Finest Mozzarella, sliced into rounds
- 2 peaches, sliced into rounds
- 2 Pams Tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 1 handful basil leaves
- Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Simmer the balsamic vinegar in a small pot over low heat for 15 minutes, or until the vinegar has reduced significantly and is sticky and syrupy.
- Arrange the tomatoes, peaches, mozzarella and basil in rows on a large serving platter. Drizzle with your prepared balsamic reduction and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 Servings