Category: Main Meal
8 7 2020
The ultimate warming, Winter comfort food, our decadent Potato & Silverbeet Gratin makes the most of delicious, seasonal ingredients. Creamy, bubbling, and golden, it’s sure to become a firm family favourite!
Tip: For a quicker cook time, try using a wider, shallow baking dish with thinner layers of potatoes.
Tip: No silverbeet? No problem! Swap it out for 4 cups of chopped Pams Spinach, or another favourite leafy green.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 300ml Pams Cream
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 4 large Pams Agria Potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 4 stems Pams Silverbeet, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Pams Grated Tasty Cheese
- Pour the cream into a bowl with the onion soup mix and whisk until well combined.
- Layer just over one third of the potato slices in the bottom of a baking dish and season well with salt and pepper. Spread over half of the silverbeet, sprinkle with half of the cheese and pour over half of the cream mix.
- Layer most of the remaining potatoes on top (leaving enough for one final layer) season with the salt and pepper, then spread over the remaining silverbeet.
- Finish your dish with a single later of sliced potatoes and repeat with the seasoning and remaining cheese and cream.
- Fan bake at 200°C for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is golden. Let the gratin rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Makes 4-6 servings