4 10 2019
If you’re looking to impress, then you can’t go wrong with this rich and delicious pasta recipe. The sage butter sauce is so simple, but the flavour is incredible. And best of all, our Frozen Diced Butternut Pumpkin and Fettuccine make preparing it a breeze.
Tip: To ensure the sage is nice and crispy, remove from the butter when cooked and put aside to use on top of the finished pasta with loads of parmesan.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Frozen Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 packet Pams Fettuccine
- 1 handful fresh sage leaves.
- 150g Pams Butter
- Place the pumpkin on an oven tray, drizzle with olive oil, season and cook as per the packet instructions.
- Cook the fettucine as per the packet instructions. Once cooked, stir through a small amount of oil and cover.
- In a medium frying pan, melt the butter and add the sage leaves. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the sage leaves are crisp and the butter has turned a deep nut-brown colour. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked fettucine and pumpkin in the sage butter and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.