27 12 2019
Our simple and tasty salad is filling as a complete meal, or as a side salad for your next barbeque. Plus, it’s the perfect dish to quickly whip up next time your non meat-eating friends pop around!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- ¼ Pams Organic Pumpkin, peeled
- 1 can Pams Chickpeas
- ½ small Pams Organic Red Onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Pams Sliced Sundried Tomatoes and an additional 3 Tbsp of oil from jar
- Handful flat leaf parsley, roughly torn
- Cut up the pumpkin into rough two centimeter chunks and spread out on a baking tray. Drizzle with a glug of Pams Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200°C for 15 minutes. At the halfway point, use a fish slice to turn the pieces, ensuring they’re cooking evenly.
- Drain the chickpeas before pouring into a large serving bowl. Mix through the onion, sundried tomatoes and three tablespoons of the reserved oil, before adding the parsley and roasted pumpkin. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings