19 11 2018
Quick and easy to prepare, our vegetarian rolls are just the thing to keep on hand in the freezer for easy entertaining! The tapenade is what makes the platter - easy to throw together but super tasty, your guests will love it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 400g packet Pams Finest Spinach & Feta Rolls
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 160g Pams Finest Kalamata Olives with Oregano and Chilli
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- Slightly thaw the rolls and cut into 4cm lengths, arranging on a baking tray. Brush with the egg and bake in the oven at 220°C for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- While the rolls are cooking, pit the olives and finely chop. Mix the olives with the garlic, olive oil and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Serve the rolls hot with the olive tapenade on the side.
Makes 6 servings for nibbles