12 11 2020
Try our fresh take on the classic surf ’n’ turf with our oh-so-simply barbecued skewers! Jazz up your presentation and add extra flavour by throwing a couple of lemon halves on the grill while your skewers are cooking.
Tip: Our Pams 20cm Bamboo Skewers are the perfect size for our tasty skewers.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Finest Raw Jumbo Prawns, defrosted
- 1 packet Pams Argentine Picanha Steaks, sliced into 2cm pieces
- ½ cup Pams Classic Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- Handful Pams Parsley, finely chopped
- ½ Pams Lemon, juice & zest
- Thread 2 prawns and 2 pieces of steak on each skewer, ensuring you alternate between each.
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice together in a small bowl.
- Place the skewers on a BBQ grill on high heat. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the prawns are cooked through and the steak is cooked to your preference.
- Serve straight immediately with a dollop of the garlic lemon mayonnaise.
Makes 14 - 16 skewers