Category: Main Meal
27 10 2020
Nothing beats a fresh and tasty poke bowl, whether it’s for lunch, dinner, or any other occasion! Our bowls can be thrown together in only 25 minutes, even quicker if you use your favourite Pams Instant Rice, making this the perfect fresh and easy meal when you’re in a pinch!
Tip: To give your Poke bowl the full treatment, top with some finely sliced spring onion, thin strips of nori seaweed and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Pams Jasmine Long Grain Rice
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 cups Pams Surimi, thawed
- 1 cup Pams Telegraph Cucumber, finely diced
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and thawed
- 4 Tbsp Pams Japanese Dressing
- Cook the rice as per packet instructions, then set aside to cool.
- Assemble your meal by evenly dividing the rice, avocado, surimi, cucumber and edamame between four large bowls in neat piles.
- Drizzle each bowl with a tablespoon of the Japanese dressing, then serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings