10 3 2021
The perfect balance of sweet & salty, this delicious popcorn slice makes the perfect afternoon snack, movie night treat or wrap it up to gift to family & friends!
Tip: This mixture will be sticky! To make it easier use a well-greased spatula or a piece of baking paper to
press the mixture into the baking tray.
Tip: If you don’t have a microwave, you can empty the contents of the popcorn bag into a large saucepan with a lid and cook on medium high heat for around 2 minutes from when the kernels begin popping.
Tip: Sprinkle over a tablespoon of Pams Sesame Seeds for added flavour and texture.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + cooling time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
• 1 70g packets Pams Macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
• 2 packets Pams Butter Microwave Popcorn
• 16 Pams Giant Mallows
• 2 Tbsp Pams Butter
• ¼ cup Pams White Compound Chocolate Buttons
1. Cook the popcorn in the microwave as per packet instructions, place in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan melt the marshmallows and butter over medium heat, stirring regularly to ensure no lumps.
3. Spoon the marshmallow mix over the popcorn and stir until the popcorn is well coated.
4. Using a spatula transfer the popcorn mixture into a large tray lined with baking paper and lightly press the mixture down into the pan.
5. Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over top of the slice and sprinkle over the macadamia nuts and a pinch of sea salt. Leave to cool before cutting into slices.
Makes 20 slices