7 7 2020
These cookies are so cute you almost won’t want to eat them! Get creative with the family -try using Pams Hazelnuts, Pams Slivered Almonds or Pams Sliced Almonds to decorate your cookies.
Tip: Speed things up by making our cookies in the food processor! Add all ingredients (except the nuts and chocolate) to your food processor and blitz until everything is well combined with a cookie dough consistency.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups Pams Plain Flour
- 170g Pams Butter, softened
- ½ cup Pams Icing Sugar
- ½ cup Pams Cornflour
- A handful Pams Whole Almonds
- A handful Pams Dark Chocolate Buttons and/or Pams Dark Chocolate Drops
- Beat the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the cornflour and flour, then mix well until you’ve formed a soft cookie dough consistency.
- Roll the dough into 12 even-size balls, leaving a small amount of dough for teddy bear ears. Gently press the balls down on a lined baking tray, using the back of a spoon or a spatula to form round flat cookies. Use the leftover mixture to roll small balls of dough and press against the top of the cookies to make ears for your teddy bear faces.
- Use the almonds and chocolate to create bear paw patterns and bear faces on the cookies.
- Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are just starting to turn golden.
Makes 12 cookies