Category: Sweet Treats
14 12 2020
Indulge in this dairy-free, egg-free and refined sugar-free Vegan Peanut Butter & Banana Ice Cream! Serve on its own or get creative with your favourite vegan toppings, we love a sprinkle of chopped peanuts.
Tip: The only thing better than vegan ice cream is vegan ice cream cones! Our Pams Waffle Cones, Pams Cup Cones and Pams Cornet Cones are all vegan!
Tip: Fancy a chocolate swirl? Mix 2 tablespoons of cocoa through half of your ice cream mixture before transferring it to your freezer-safe container. Use a skewer or the back of a spoon to create swirls and ripples through your ice cream.
Tip: If you don’t have a food processor you can make the ice cream in batches in a blender or bullet blender.
Prep time: 10 minutes + freezing time
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 5 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp Pams Coconut Oil, softened
- 3 Tbsp Pams Finest Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tin Pams Coconut Cream
- In a food processor add the frozen bananas, coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Start to process and slowly add the coconut cream.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until set.
Makes 6 - 8 servingsYouTube