3 6 2020
Dreaming of a café breakfast – without the price tag? The ricotta and salmon in our hash brown stacks are the ultimate in breakfast luxury!
Tip: Pack in your greens by adding a side salad of baby kale and spinach!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 12 Pams Hash Browns
- 1 tub Pams Finest Ricotta
- 2 Pams Lemons, juiced & zested
- 1 pack Pams Sliced Smoked Salmon or Pams Cracked Pepper Smoked Sliced Salmon
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- Handful of dill, chopped
- Mix the onions with half of the dill and half of the lemon juice and zest. Season well and put aside to pickle.
- Cook the hash browns as per packet instructions.
- Mix the ricotta, a lug of olive oil and the remaining lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper, then whip with a whisk until well combined and smooth.
- To create the stacks, layer three hash browns for each plate with smoked salmon, then top with a dollop of whipped ricotta, pickled onion and remaining dill.
Makes 4 servings