6 Ingredient Pad Thai
This is the ultimate cheat's recipe for homemade Pad Thai. The best part? Dinner is ready in 15 minutes and only 6 ingredients – you can’t go wrong!
Tips & Tricks
- If you want to add some more protein to the mix try cubes of tofu, Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns or sliced Pams Free Range Chicken Breast – just fry in your pan until cooked before adding the sauce ingredients.
- Take your Pad Thai to the next level by serving with a wedge of lime, some sliced Pams Spring Onion and a sprinkle of Pams Chopped Peanuts.
- Cook noodles as per packet instruction, drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Toss some oil through the noodles to keep them from sticking then set aside.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, add the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and a ¼ cup of water, simmer at a medium heat until the peanut butter has melted, and the sauce has combined.
- Add the carrot, mung beans and noodles and toss through the sauce until everything is evenly coated and warmed through. Serve in bowls with a handful of fresh mung beans.
- 1 250g packet of flat rice noodles
- 3 tbl Pams Finest Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Pams Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ¼ cup Pams Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Pams Shredded Carrots
- 1 ½ cups mung beans, plus extra for serving