Try this Anzac Slice for a new twist on the old classic - the perfect pairing for your afternoon cuppa!
Tips & Tricks
- Get creative! Try adding a handful of chopped Pams Dried Apricots or Pams Dark Chocolate Chips to the mix.
- This slice also works great with regular Pams Flour.
- Combine the rolled oats, coconut flour and brown sugar bowl in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place the butter and golden syrup into a small saucepan over medium low heat and stir until melted.
- Combine a ¼ cup water and the baking soda in a small bowl and whisk to dissolve. Add to the melted butter mix and whisk until it bubbles up. Pour the melted butter mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased and lined baking tray, and press down firmly.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Leave in the baking tray to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve!
- 2 ½ cups Pams Rolled Oats
- 2 ½ cups Pams Superfoods Coconut Flour
- 1 ½ cups Pams Brown Sugar
- 180g Pams Butter, chopped
- ¼ cup Pams Golden Syrup
- 1 tsp Pams Baking Soda