Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Quinoa
Our asparagus, quinoa and smoked salmon salad is an example of how delicious healthy meals can be! When asparagus is out of season, try substituting for snow peas or sliced courgettes.
Tips & Tricks
- Whisk together an easy dressing of ¼ cup Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of Pams Wholegrain Mustard and 1 teaspoon of Pams White Sugar. Season with salt and pepper, then pour on your salad – yum!
- Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place the quinoa in a large serving bowl, roughly chop the asparagus and toss through the quinoa along with the spinach and spring onion. Drizzle with dressing if using and toss again. Arrange curls of smoked salmon over the top.
- 1 cup Pams Superfoods Red Quinoa,
- 1 bunch Pams Asparagus, ends snapped off
- Large handful Pams Baby Spinach
- 2-3 Pams Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 100g Pams Cold Smoked Salmon